Join this site and follow my blog to stay tuned to all my updates!

Monday, June 18, 2012

"Long time no see"...


I am still alive. :)

It’s just life has been too fast and too busy in the past weeks. I have been working hard on my PhD, travelling to Stockholm for a meeting, and now my mum (along with boyfriend!!!) is visiting me – so I am doing a lot of touristy things, walking around and to be honest, discovering the city from a completely new angle. There is soooo much to do in Bremen and around. I am actually pleasantly surprised. Will write a post on that later - hopefully!
With mum on board of a ship from Bremen to Bremerhaven.
So, a little update about my workout. I have not been able to workout while my mum is here or I was travelling myself. So, while I did do good with level 8 – went till day 6-7, I never managed to finish it. Now I haven’t had a workout for a week!!! I am upset about it, and will try to squeeze at least cardio in today while my mum is sightseeing on her own. But there is nothing else I can do – will just have to jump back into it after my mum leaves. And get going again with level 8. Level 9 is so close and Continuity is not far away either. I am trying to motivate myself and in the meantime – eat healthy and stay away from scales... :) That can only bring frustration. Can’t wait to continue my workouts.

Stay tuned!

4 comments:

  1. I just wrote a loooong comment, but lost it when the internet connection was lost :( Will write it again later when I have time, but please keep blogging : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @findinghelenagain: Hey there! Ah, I hate it when that happens... :) I am trying my best :) It's for readers like you and myself of course I try to keep it up, just when life keeps busy hard to find time. But thanks so much for your support!!! Keep reading! And tell me a bit about yourself, I would love to know about my readers more.

      Delete
  2. Little Liuba and a shiny loving Rainbow!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA :) yeah :) What fitted my mum in my wardrobe :)

      Delete