Join this site and follow my blog to stay tuned to all my updates!

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Bonus arms

Level: C1.1.1
Day: 2

I know, I know... Three posts in one day is kinda crazy, but hey - its Sunday! :) And I forgot to mention something yesterday... 

Bonus arms. Yes, Continuity comes with a bonus - an extra 5 minutes of arms exercises without weights (but with wrist weights as an option). They also change every ten workouts, but actually they repeat in levels 1, 3, and 9 of Continuity I think. Nevertheless, the extra little bits for arms are great! They are designed to get that wonderful lean look in your arms. Mmmmm.

It is also done against the clean white background, and in a position on your knees on the mat. Tracy is sexy as usual, and the pace is relaxed, but the moves are quite fast. Delightful! 



I tried it yesterday without wrist weights, and today - with them on. And I feel quite the difference! I have also tried several different wrist weights, and I found these ones the most convenient: they have a loop for the big finger, so they don't move on your wrist. This is particularly handy for someone like me: I have very small wrists, and narrow hands. So it was really difficult to secure other weights in place. But these ones work great. And I am using only 0.5 kilo weights - I don't want any bulk in my arms, and they seem to get sort of bulky easily. :)


I can't wait for some awesome results!!!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. funny. :) everyone gets older unfortunately. in 10 years we will also be showing those signs of age... :)

      Delete
  2. I was just surprised with the diffrence between...what I've seen on your disks, and these pictures... I'm not jugding her, or trying to insult her, just a little bit surprised, her body is still perfect, but the face...What about META for the face wrinkles?)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually don't think she looks very different between meta and continuity... and i think these here are bad pics too - cos they are from video footage, they are like in movement a bit... so i dunno. really. never noticed it myself. but i generally tend to be very unobservant with these things. :)

      Delete