Join this site and follow my blog to stay tuned to all my updates!

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Tracy Anderson C1.1.1 results in numbers

Hey you guys! As I have not uploaded my results in numbers from Meta (yet), I thought to upload the results at least now after level 1 of Continuity... I don't think things changed much since Meta, but overall, I am happy about what I have achieved so far. I don't think from now on there will be much change in the cm/inches or kilos, but more in the way I look, but I am still expecting a little bit of change in things and bikini area. I have to say - this is my problematic zone somewhat, but hey - I am working on it! :) 

So here we are.

Boobs: -3 cm (that is NOT good!)
Under boobs: -5 cm
Waist: -8 cm
Hips: -6 cm
Thighs: -3 cm
Left bikini: -7 cm
Right bikini: -7 cm
Arm: -2 cm
Wight: -5.1 kg

These are the results since the time I started Metamorphosis in February 2012. It is almost exactly 6 months now into the Tracy Anderson method and I am still loving it! Most important things for me - there are no push-ups and exercises like that, and it works for me. What else do you need? If you found something that works for you - don't waste it!!!!

I am happy and satisfied. Today is the first day of level 2. I'm excited! Going to preview it now, then workout, and a long working day for me today. Sigh. I know it's Saturday, but I had a pretty unproductive working week, so busy Saturday for me today.

Cheers y'all! Have nice weekends! Not like me :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Liuba,

    great to know that you're acheiving results from TA! Congrats! Just wondering if you're planning on selling your Omnicentric Continuity program? I've got my eyes on me them! he he pls drop me a msg if you're gonna sell it. twinkle.on@gmail.com thx heaps!

    Candy

    ReplyDelete