Join this site and follow my blog to stay tuned to all my updates!

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Day 18 of Metamorphosis

Ah, Sunday... I do find it hard to work out on Sundays. It is somehow a thought deep routed in the psyche that it is a REST day... Most of my life I have spent Sundays lazing around and not bothering much. Sometimes I did some home chores, like laundry and cleaning up, but normally I read, watched movies, surfed Internet aimlessly for hours... And now I have a workout to do AND a salsa training to go to. So, for me it is extremely hard to do either - not cos it is hard, but because my laziness tells me it wants to lie on the sofa and do nothing all day.

What do people do for lack of motivation? Honestly, I went to TAM community and read people's comments. Then looked through my blog - many many many times - saw my results from level 1, thought about the "social responsibility" I have to all of you guys, sighed and did my transform. I did not do DC, as I had two hours of salsa, so I think that is enough of dance for a Sunday, but I did get my butt off the comfy computer chair to do the MS. Level 2 is still hard for me. Now I am sitting and still feeling my abs - they do hurt and ache.

Hmmm well, as this is apparently the post of revelations, I have to be honest (to myself as well) and admit, I did not follow the diet very well for two days. On Friday I had a friend over and we went for a Mexican dinner (a nice restaurant, in Europe Mexican are almost never fast food...) - can't say it was the healthiest thing ever, but what can I do. On Saturday we went yet again to a Mexican restaurant - that was a coincidence! - as my friends from salsa were meeting there, and I simply ordered cilli con carne. Well, I know it is not the same one we have in our TA menu, but at least some sort of substitute. But to be fair - I did not eat much before that during the day, just had fruit and veg - both days. Overall, it is not so bad, and what can you do when you have social life, right? :) I am trying to keep the balance in all ways - and it means you have to keep with your normal social life too. Today I am back to the diet and eating well :) Now I am sitting with a cup of steaming herb tea and my veggie snack, and am procrastinating a little before going to bed very soon. Some results of my procrastination (and this is what gives me lots of motivation too) below.

Tomorrow is going to be a beautiful new day! :)












No comments:

Post a Comment