Join this site and follow my blog to stay tuned to all my updates!

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Day 21 of Metamorphosis


I know, I know two posts a day is a little weird, but a) I want to separate the topics and b) I was on the road today and had a pleeenty of time on the train :) So, hey, here I am again. :)

I started level 3 today. Had to get up at 6 in the morning as I am travelling today (going to Prague), and my train was at 9, so to fit in the workout, I had to really get up early. But I did manage to do the whole hour of workout. It is always so exciting to start a new level, as it means something different, something you don’t know yet, something exciting. I liked level 3 much more than level 2. Well, when I was doing level 2, I can’t say I was a fan of it, but I neither hated it the same way some other TAMers did. In my experience it was difficult, but a bit boring. Level 3 on the other hand is really interesting – I like all the fast movements (“OMG, are you for real, that is NORMAL speed??!!”), I love the angles in this one, the vectors, the interesting moves. Even abs – which are really hard for me, are interesting and unusual, with very unconventional rotations of legs and feet. But again, this level requires even more concentration and attention: you HAVE to follow her precisely. I sometimes had to pause the exercise to see the exact angles, and so on. But it is exciting and fulfilling. To be honest, my butt will probably hurt to sit on tomorrow, as after I finished each side, I felt like it was falling off because of all the stress it went through :)

But anyway, great workout, I’m looking forward to doing it for the next 9 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment