Join this site and follow my blog to stay tuned to all my updates!

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Level 2 grand results (no pics for now...)


Today I have started level 3. There is nothing more encouraging than doing well. Really when you succeed in something, it gives you more and more energy to continue to succeed. I guess until you lose interest in succeeding in this particular field. So I hope when this happens to me, working out will already be a habit and a lifestyle. But till then every single little achievement is a HUGE achievement.

Anyhow, my achievements are diverse and are a little different from level 1. This is of course expected, as different muscles are targeted at different levels, and in the beginning it is also a lot about bloating and detoxing. Hence, very different things go on in my body, that’s obvious. While the first 10 days were the straight high-jacket of weight decrease with losing something like 2.5-3 kilos within the first 10 days, in the next 10 I only lost some hundred grams. At the same time, my biggest cm loss in level 1 was in my waist and some in my hips, level 2 was dominated by loss in my hips and bikini area. Yey! My ass is getting smaller and is lifting up! There is nothing more encouraging for the summer! I do really want to have a nice butt for a bikini. :) Though I am not going to go for a vacation this summer, but the thought of how it could have been is still great.! :D

So, without further ado, here are my results after level 2 (in cm):

days 11-21
days 1-21
Chest:
-1
-1
Waist:
-1
-5.5
Hips:
-2.5
-5
Thighs:
-0.5
-1
Arms:
-0
-1
Left Bikini:
-3.5
-5.5
Right Bikini:
-3
-3.5
Total:
-13
-24



Weight:
-0.4
-3.3


Overall, I lost less kg, but more cm. Fine with me! I also think that I have now much nicer abs, my ass does look smaller… Bur for now I will not upload pictures, as I am on the move today and had no time to take pictures, I also don’t really have the same clothes with me. Besides, I don’t think the change is so visibly drastic.

Anyway, I am really excited and looking forward to new results and new me! :) 

2 comments:

  1. What is bikini? A hip?
    didn't get it..
    And also...why is the loss of cm of the left one is bigger than of the right one? Can't make head and tail with this))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bikini is not hip, it is measure on the line of bikini. so basically measure the "lift of the butt" - the smaller it is the higher is the ass, rather than very low "on the thighs" :) It is actually pretty cool :)

    The difference between legs is kinda normal, cos everything is developing differently. Like do you have exactly the same thighs and arms? I actually don't. And also to be honest, I feel very different sensations when I work on the left leg than on the right... I am feeling really like it is burning (I think this is how the accessory muscle feel), while the normal bigger muscles are less developed on the left side... And to start with my left one was 1-1.5 cm bigger. :)

    ReplyDelete