Join this site and follow my blog to stay tuned to all my updates!

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Meta Level 4 results (with photos)

Well, to be honest, they are not so grand. For anyone, but me. Cos I know my body best, cos I know what it is like, and what it was like. I had so far a great - an amazing and fulfilling journey! But my best friend (Ritych) once said "May be it is because you have not worked out before, your body got shocked from all the exercise". And I think she was right. Truly right. Very often it takes so much longer for people to see any results at all, when their bodies are toned and fit already. It takes so much more time to reach those accessory muscles of theirs, and tone everything up, lean everything out. For me - all my muscles we shocked, I was shocked, and here we go. 

No, I have not reached a plateau. I just nearly reached my desired weight - I don't really want to lose weight much below 52 kilos. And I am already quite small in measurements. So in the past level I got my boobs back :) Sorry for mentioning that, but i guess I will always go around 1-2 cm up and down there. The only other areas I still lost cm in were thighs (HOORAY!): -1, left bikini: -1 and right bikini: -0.5. Weight went 0.5 kilos down, but it generally tends to keep within a kilo or so throughout the week (going up and down).

And as I am not going to present the before and after pics now... As a teaser, and for all those who are still not inspired enough... I am gonna show you my abs... They are getting better each day... But when I got a new bikini (cos I am going to Italy this summer - YEY!!!), and took some pics for my boyfriend to see... I could not believe them myself. So just see for yourself. It does work, people!

Can you believe it is only 1.5 months in between the pics on the right and left??!! I still can't! :D :D :D
Just really look look look at my abs... :)


In the end just wanted to say... I do feel good. I do eat enough, I exercise, I am following most of the things. I love the way I feel. I love the way I am. I love when I can't find my sizes in shops as everything is too big. I love to fit in my old jeans. I love to feel confident and secure, energetic and healthy. I run up the stairs, and I don't loose my breath. I dance for an hour in salsa, and I am still able to go on. I love it. It is not only how you look (it is just the easiest to present) - it is a lot how you feel, ladies. And I feel great!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I like your faviurite muscle, there down on your bell!) And I'm very very proud of you, Liubych!
    Hope when you arrive we;ll do the excercises together and you;ll give me a master class!!!
    Tracy - in the morning, Einaudi and fruit and wine - in the evening< sounds great, eh?
    When this mode of life becomes your part of life, of your everyday schedule and so on...the most wurprising changes come, I mean inner changes. You know, I'm going in for sports for nearly 10 or 11 years, more successfully or not, it was my Dad who once told me6 Ah, women...All your lives you're doing nothing but loosing weight, gaining weight,loosing weight, gaining weight, nd so on till eternity) And I've noticed that when I have some extra kilos - it is not just me. I'm not so selfassured, not confident, I feel weak and depressed and lost.
    By the way I got a little bit tired of my trainings, I counted - I visited the gym for nearly 8 mionths, thrice a week, 2-2,5 hours each. And I;m a bit tired of this. As I feel no joy thinking about the training while planning it. Do you hve such moments?I've decided to take 1 week break to start missing the gym, let's see...

    ReplyDelete