Join this site and follow my blog to stay tuned to all my updates!

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Level 7 restarted, day 62 of Metamorphosis

So, I'm back from the land of pains and feeling sick and weak... The heat is taking lots of my energy, but I am back on track. I still eat a bit more than I should I guess, but Meta has my back again. I am not gaining weight, I am not loosing it, I am just right. And I love it.

I decided to restart level 7, as I missed about 4 days due to sickness. And as I said before, it is important to take care of your health. So, it was all good. Besides, I don't feel so bad about restarting the level: I was only 2 days into it. And as before, level 7 is indeed tough. Get ready for it. I definitely cannot do all the reps, cannot go Tracy's speed - which I sort of could in level 6, so I take it easy and try to push myself just a little bit each day. I am thinking of starting using ankle weights as well. I want results!!! 

To be honest, I should be happy about what I have. The problem is that I won't be getting visible and evident results I think anymore. No, don't think I am a pessimist - I am not!!! I swear! Its just I can't really become much lighter or skinnier... My weight won't go down anymore - I am in my normal slender healthy weight right now. And skinnier - well everything much skinnier than now (in terms of measurements in a way) would make me unhealthy. So here. The only visible results I could get at this point are muscles... But surprise surprise - TAM doesn't give you too many visible muscles... So, I am definitely becoming more toned, my muscles are more defined, but they are not bulking out and are not too visible. And because of all this I do lose motivation sometimes. Not for long - but long enough to stall my workout for an hour or two...

Now I feel like I need to find a different way to measure my results... I definitely feel more energetic and strong every single day. But how do we measure it? I also feel a little addicted to workouts, and really positive about them, and the day starts only after one workout. That's good right? It means I am closer to the goal of making a healthy lifestyle a habit. Cheers to that!

2 comments:

  1. Wanna more muscles?
    Time to KACHALKA!!!
    Yahooooooooooo)))))))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. And to be serious, you don't have to become a muscleman obligatory, and you should not be afraid of simulators and dumbbells and other equipment of Kachalka=)))) ( sorry, I just like this word, it is so funny).
    I just offer you a new stage, how you could continue seeing results, setting new goals and achieving them, as I see it. For when you have nothing to loose ( i MEAN KILOS), but you wanna go on, you may start working on the relief of your body, it will look very beautiful and sexy and strong and healthy. So if you work with small weights, doing many repeats, you will never look like Schwarznegger's girlfriend ( or Arny himself))), you will stay as small as you are, but with visible muscles where you want them to be.

    ReplyDelete