Join this site and follow my blog to stay tuned to all my updates!

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Challenge number 1 - who could have known?!

So, apparently, my first challenge is to want the disks badly enough to actually get them...

I ordered the disks online... hmmm on Friday, 27th January 2012, and left light-hearted for a weekend in Barcelona - a great weekend, lots of fun and relaxation, read in my other blog. All along I was checking my emails now and then, and well - nothing :(. I only got the automatic confirmation, but never got the follow-up email with log-in details... Then I checked my bank account - nothing there either.

So, now it is day 5, my order has apparently not been processed yet, and after I sent an email to the customer services, I still didn't get a reply. You can blame the time difference, but still - I am getting impatient. (So much to say about the infamous TAM customer service - I heard before it is not the best in the world). If nothing happens by tomorrow morning, I am gonna spend the money to call inter-continental.

Cos to be very honest, I am afraid I won't have enough of excitement, if I don't get the disks and soon. :(

Never knew that my challenge would actually start before the BIG START, before DAY 1 :)))) But I will keep it up.

For now I am sticking with a healthier routine. I eat oatmeal porridge every morning - on water without salt or sugar. I know, some people say it is disgusting, but if you add an apple or mandarin (or any other fruit you really like), it becomes a really enjoyable breakfast - both tasty and healthy. I don't use any sugar in anything, and try not to eat too much sweets. I am also not a very bread person, but - sigh - I love pasta. So I switched to whole grain pasta at least. I use only olive oil for anything in the food (no butter, mayonnaise or any other oil). And I don't fry anything at all. I only eat fresh, boiled, steamed or backed stuff. Even though I still consume a lot of calories, but I am trying to have healthy yummy calories at least.

Hope to solve my little TAM disks problem and get it going with!!!! Fingers crossed.

UPDATE: At 10pm got an email from the customer service (yuhooo!!!), was able to locate my order, which was apparently shipped already today (so from 1 to 6 weeks of waiting for its arrival now.... :() AND got my password for the community. Will start getting acquainted with it and more and more motivated. Keep up the spirit!

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Great news! Hope they arrive soon and you will start it! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There're so called "good fats" with which you won't gain weight, they are present for example in cheese, in fish, etc...

    ReplyDelete