Join this site and follow my blog to stay tuned to all my updates!

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Day 22 of Metamorphosis

Today I really felt the difficulty of the level. Boy! How my muscles hurt - everywhere! But even more so on the back and sides. How is THAT possible? Well, I guess it is from the hard balancing movement, and because in the exercises at this level, you really really involve the whole body to perform seemingly easy leg lifts. 

I finally got someone to take some pics of me while I am training, as I am visiting my sweetheart in Prague these days. So here we go.





That's me basically dead after I finished it all:

4 comments:

  1. Awesome work. Level 3 was good but hard. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Meag! Yeah, it is extremely hard, but I love it for some weird reason. I really like the moves... I don't know about you, but for me it is really hard to finish the last exercise with the same energy, and I grit my teeth and count the reps, as this makes the time tick too. This level I am looking forward (!!!) to the last lifts! :) Great feeling after the workout!

      Delete
  2. Little red red Liubich!) You look great!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) thanks :) it takes a lot of effort actually...

      Delete