Join this site and follow my blog to stay tuned to all my updates!

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Photos fiasco

Hey you guys, I have NO clue, what happened with photos - I can't see most of them. I guess the links have been broken and this is sooo annoying! I will try to go over my posts and fix the stuff - particularly for the results posts. But I can't promise to do it really soon. Sorry! I guess something happened with my Picasa, where I store the pics and then just link them here. SO annoying!!

PS Or can you guys see them? From like earlier posts on before and after pics?

3 comments:

  1. Hey Liuba,

    I just found your blog, as I just started doing my TA challenge. And of course there are always doubts, especially when you read so many negative comments about this method. So I would like to ask you to recover your pictures, to see your results. I found one girl's video on youtube saying she lost weight, but didn't get any muscles, especially in the upper part of the body muscles were too weak. What about you? I want to be lean, but I also would like to have muscles. I am now in day 18, and I really like training.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marija, sorry for such a late reply, I had a bit of a hectic summer!

      I don't know if you are still on the programme or not, but generally TAM is about getting leaner, and not having very strong muscle definition. It is about the kinda feminine body, which doesn't look overly sporty. If you want more muscles, I suggest, put a little more weights on. You most probably WON'T bulk. Really - I mean you have to eat meat and jogurt and protein shakes every day and work out like crazy to bulk. So instead of 3 pounds, I gradually went to 2 kilos (4.4 pounds). Now I am working out (not on TAM) and in similar exercises I use 2.5 kilos. You can gradually start using wrist and ankle weights - but this would make the program really tough. If you are sure you have the strength already, start early, if not - wait till Continuity or so.

      Good luck!

      Delete