Join this site and follow my blog to stay tuned to all my updates!

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Day 76 of Metamorphosis


Aaaand I am back on the wagon again – and back online too! I will post later where I have been in the past two weeks (it was FUUUN!!!), but right now just a little update.

Today is day 76 of Meta for me and I can’t wait to finish level 8. Honestly. It’s been too long already.

Yesterday we finally reached our little hide-out in Switzerland – yes in the Swiss Alps… (told you, the story will be interesting, and with lots of pics :) ) It’s breathtaking! Really!

The Swiss Alps! On the way to the town Nendaz

We have a little chalet in a little village in Nendaz with an extremely picturesque view towards the villages resting on the mountain sides and the high picks with still some snow. Beautiful. But as villages go, there isn’t much to do: there is one restaurant about half an hour walk from here, and a café. We don’t have internet (I am writing this in an “off-line mode” and will publish it when I do have access to Internet), we have to stack our fridge with yummy and healthy things, we have had some arguments about it too. I can’t imagine how those of you who live with husbands and kids manage to diet! Living on your own means you just have to fight your own vices, with people around it means you also have to jungle the family food and not get tempted to eat more than strictly necessary. And to be honest, I can’t even imagine following the TA dynamic eating plan when you have a family!!! Respect to you all!

The chalet we have is pretty small (just a kitchen-living room downstairs, bedroom, bathroom and a tiny extra room upstairs – and I mean everything is really small, so don’t snort when you hear about all those rooms), so there isn’t much space for me to work out. MS might be possible to fit somewhere when some furniture is moved out of the way, but DC? Forget it! So what do you think I did? :) I worked out outside!!! Yes, I am dependent on the weather and if it rains I’m kinda screwed. But how often do you have a chance to work out in the fresh mountain air, have a breathtaking inspiring view – and so simple, you just need to walk out of the back door. I am totally enjoying it! But weather is indeed a factor: I started my workout around 10am, and it was already sunny and warm. And believe it or not, after 5 minutes of DC I was sweating and breathless, hot and sticky. I don’t know if that is because of the break I had in DC (perhaps, partially), but I think it is mostly because of the sun. The workout gets extremely challenging in the sun!!! I managed to do 20 minutes DC, and then moved the MS to the shadow of a little bush. :) But I did it!

I felt great! Finally getting back to the daily workouts is great. I love it. I woke up with a smile and was sooooo looking forward to the workout. May be some breaks are sometimes necessary for us to start feeling better about the workouts? :)

Coming soon: our wonderful holiday in Italy and the different type of workout you can get there, lots and lots of pics, and soon soon soon some new results! (I have my measuring tape, my camera and new bikini – wohoo!) Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment