Join this site and follow my blog to stay tuned to all my updates!

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Day 85 of Meta and the sunrise to remember...

Today is day 85. I feel like dragging it all. I really do. Because I don't want Meta to finish. And no, I am not doing it on purpose, it happens, but I do have the feeling that I want to stop time for a while and hang in there - in that last level. Is it because I am not completely satisfied with the results? I might have been eating a bit too much, I can't check my weight as there are no scales. I have been having problems sticking to the workouts every day, because there is always so so so much to do.

But anyway. Enough of self pity :) The good news - I did day 85 today! 5 more days folks! Just 5 more days! It has been a great wonderful time! Today I did the workout in the evening, but it is still kicking my ass. Some of the MS exercises I can repeat after Tracy, some I really have to stop every 5-10 reps and rest for some seconds. It is tough!!!

But today was a great day. It actually felt too long and may be even as if it were two days. In the morning (well, at night) we woke up at 3:30 and went to see the sunrise on top of the mountain. Well guess what? If it is 15 degrees C here during the day, it was 0 up on the top. But boy was it so worth it!!! We went with 3 (!!!) ski lifts to the very top (where the skiers are even not normally allowed) of Mont Fort. We even saw the Mont Blanc - the highest peak in Western Europe (we don't count the Russian Elbrus, which is higher hohoho... :D) But all in all, guys, judge for yourself - it was even more beautiful in real life!!!

Most of these pictures - simply no comments... We were too frozen to really appreciate it all right there. But after doing this great trip, having these pictures.... We definitely will remember this for a lifetime. 

Do you know what it is like to go from about 15 degrees to 0? This is what it is like... And a hoody doesn't help! There was snow! In the middle of July. Boy was I freezing! 







There is Mont Blanc behind me...  Yeah!




A leisurely ride on a ski lift is nice when the sun is already out and the air is getting warmer. :) 

How big is the difference when you go down... and note - not all the way down! 


All in all, great day! We had a small breakfast after the sunrise and crashed for a nap. Then Liuba did a lot of "window-shopping" online, tried to work and workout. Well, the day was good anyway. :)

Enjoy your surroundings people!

No comments:

Post a Comment