Join this site and follow my blog to stay tuned to all my updates!

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Day 77 of Metamorphosis


Today the workout was easier. It was not too sunny. And at some point it started even raining – just small tiny little drops, but they were welcome and refreshing. :) I did full DC today on full speed and with all the energy (even though I didn’t feel like it in the beginning) – and it was pleasant and enjoyable when the sun is not shining right into your face. I noticed that it does make a great deal of difference on your feet what floor you do your DC. The best for me were so far parquet, laminate and linoleum (they are soft but not too soft, so are easy on your feet), but here I have some garden tiles to jump on. And my shoes - they are great really, and never gave me any pains or anything, but today I managed to get an aching blister. I hope that a) it will disappear till tomorrow and b) I will be able to jump again tomorrow!

During the MS a little rain started, so I took my laptop inside and continued legs exercises by memory : I have been so long on level 8, I remember it by heart now. It took a little longer, as the video was not “pushing” me a little forward, but then I really did all reps required and may be even a bit more. Tomorrow I am going to start doing MS with ankle weights: can’t wait to get even better results! But working out outside on fresh air is absolutely fabulous!
The view from our garden and my work out place

It gives me inspiration and peace of mind. I am doing MS almost meditatively, relaxed and enjoying every moment. Try it! If it is not too hot, try to work out in a park nearby (who cares about the on-lookers!!!! show your sexy bum!) or your back yard! It is absolutely great! So far I am loving it - as long as it doesn't shower right? :) 

OK, back to work. After all I am here in Nendaz to work on writing up my PhD, so have to get going. 3 more days till the end of level 8, beginning of level 9 and some results - finally!!! Tale of Italy is still coming soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment