Join this site and follow my blog to stay tuned to all my updates!

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Challenge number two


(Results are coming, but still a little later...)

Being done with Meta means that I DID IT! I managed to win my laziness and succeed in the challenge I set for myself. But I am essentially challenging person. This is how I work and succeed: I set challenges for myself, and I do everything I can to succeed, and even if I don’t, I know I did everything I could to achieve the goal. Mostly I do succeed though. :)

These past 5 months I have had one of the most difficult challenge I have ever had. It was tough, and sometimes I did feel horrible, but never did I want to give up. But my goal of healthy lifestyle is not achieved yet. It is a much longer process. So it is time to set some new intermediate goals towards the bigger goal.

Right now I’m travelling, so there isn’t much I can do. But I am back in Bremen on the 1st of August. This is when my new challenge starts. And I need to set several challenges, and not only for work out. So this is the list of little things that I will try to do for a month (exactly 31 day):
  1. Get up every day no later than 7, be in office no later than 9 (or start working at home at 8:30).
  2. Go dry: quit drinking ANY alcohol for a month (start date: August 6).
  3. Quit red meat – only lean and white meat and fish.
  4. Quit any soda (this is going to be quite easy I think).
  5. Start Continuity (23 workouts at least: 3+1 schedule).
  6. Finish Chapter 5 and 6 – fully.
  7. Get the driving license.
  8. Record all procrastination, don’t do more than an hour a day.


So. The list is long. I know. And it will be hard, but this is my new challenge for one more month. I will report on all these things. Right now what is important for me is my PhD – so I have to work, I have to concentrate, and the workout should help me on my way, not distract me.

Time for a New Life and New Beginnings! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment