Join this site and follow my blog to stay tuned to all my updates!

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Meta SALE! - SOLD

Hi guys, I am selling my Metamorphosis Omnicentric discs. Need to move on, and I think I am ready to sell the discs now.

They are ALL working - every single one of them. The dick with Introduction and Cardio has a little scratch, but works fine, so just saying - there is one scratch. I ordered them directly from TAM website, so it is in original packaging (as it was sent to Europe, it is NOT in huge box, but in a small envelope).


I am located in Germany, so anywhere around Europe would be faster and easier to send to, but I can also send worldwide. For Europe I will pay for delivery, you just pay for the disks. Outside of Europe, you will have to pay extra for shipment.

Included:
  • 4 discs: Intro/Cardio, Transform 1 (levels 1-3), Transform 2 (levels 4-6), Transform 3 (levels 7-9)
  • Let's get started guide
  • Dynamic Eating Plan
  • I want to hear from you pamphlet and a welcome note from Tracy
  • Workout Tracker (completely unused - I used the print-outs from the website)
  • Tracy's measuring tape
Note: There is NO community log in, hence I reduce the price a little bit.

Price: 70 Euro (I bought the set initially with shipment for 110 Euro) or send your offers to me in a message! Payment via PayPal or bank transfer.

(Pictures below)











3 comments:

  1. Hi Liuba,

    I´m interested in your DVDs, but wonder about the regional code. Is it the US regional code and how did you use the DVDs on european players?
    I´m from Germany by the way ;-).

    Nathalie
    P.S.: How can I contact you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nathalie,

    I have not tried the DVD's in the DVD player as I don't have one - but it works fine on the computer, and I tried them on several computers actually. None ever even showed a message for changing the format - but I guess it depends on the computer, but I am assuming that if it worked for me here, it should as well work for you. If you are planning to use them on the computer, they should definitely work.

    You can send me an email to borisova.liuba(at)gmail.com
    Cheers,
    Liuba

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I´ve just sent you an email ;-)...

      Delete