Join this site and follow my blog to stay tuned to all my updates!

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Day 79 of Metamorphosis

Today was a particularly hot sunny morning. In the mountains you never know what to expect... Yesterday we woke up to a thick fog - I couldn't see beyond our garden nearly. By the evening it was raining... In general it was a humid rainy day. Today it is crispy hot and sunny. And believe it or not, it is nearly impossible to do DC in the heat. I survived for about 20 minutes. After that panting and sweating, barely able to say a word, I moved into the house, where I found just enough space for the MS. Ah. But after the sun-sauna of DC, MS was really challenging. I was still exhausted, but I pushed through it. It was a great feeling to go through it. And my sweetheart is really taking care of me - by the time I finish shower, the breakfast is ready. Ah. I envy myself to be honest :))))
My breakfast: eggs, some ham and some bread (yeah, yeah, I know, but it is sooo good),
fresh juice, coffee and some fruit
Great day here in the Swiss Alps today, work is moving along, but not as fast and productive I was hoping for... Oh well. I only can do the best I can. :) Just have to make sure I actually do it. Having problems with not beating myself up, so try to stay reasonable.
Just our view for a little inspiration...



Just one more day and I'm moving to level 9! And then just another 10 workouts, and I will gloriously finish Meta! I have to be honest and say that I have never thought I would be writing it when I started... Yes, I wanted to succeed, but I was not at all sure. What a great feeling it gives. And also gives me strength in my PhD: if I can do Meta, I can do almost anything!!!!


Have a good day everyone! 

2 comments:

  1. That's how I felt when I was almost done with meta--if I can do this I can do anything! Keep going, you are almost there, and it'll be such a great feeling, I still remember how glorious it was when I completed my first 90 days of meta.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, yes. I know that then there is continuity if one wants to continue - and I love to think of starting it, but right now I just want to write that "Day 90 of Metamorphosis" post :) And I will allow myself to celebrate :)

      Delete