Join this site and follow my blog to stay tuned to all my updates!

Friday, July 20, 2012

Day 86 (AAAA!!!!) of Metamorphosis

Boy, it does feel like a home stretch!!! I get excited every time I am doing the workout! 

Today was awesome - I jumped with energy and smile on my face, then MS was tough, but I went through it  in high spirits. The first move still kicks my ass and the supporting leg... But I manage. Arms are still tough, but I am managing now at least. Might start adding weights on day 87 or 88... For at least a couple days. After MS I had nice breakfast, took a shower, signed some post cards to send to friends, and now am off to work. Sigh. Nothing exciting on my side today - no sunrises or hiking, just the beauty of the mountains. 


But hey - just 4 more workouts and I will finish META!!!! WOHOOO!!! I will have to celebrate and get myself something really special. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment