Join this site and follow my blog to stay tuned to all my updates!

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Historical moment: Meta finished!!!!

Wohooooooo!!!!!!!


Today I triumphantly finished the Tracy Anderson Metamorphosis! I LOVED IT!!! The workout went great, I had a great mood, and I am so so so happy! I will start Continuity shortly, but right now I just want to celebrate! YUPPIIII!!!!! Today I am celebrating!!!!!
Our last day in Switzerland. The last day of Meta too. I'm ecstatic and deserved a little celebration!

I DID it!!!! Yey!!!! Honestly - never thought I would be here. But I am. It is a real reason to be proud of yourself.

Just look at those muscles!!!!............ 
Results will be a little later. As we are travelling tomorrow (and packing today), I don't really have time. But soon folks! :)

PS All my little funny photo session in a video :):

2 comments:

  1. Congrats.
    C1.1 L1 is slightly easier than L9 meta btw so you do get a slight breather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You little monkey!))))
    Congrats! You're a monster!!!!)

    ReplyDelete