Join this site and follow my blog to stay tuned to all my updates!

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Day 83 of Meta!!! Ah, so close!

Guess what am doing?!!! 




HA HA - I'm doing dance cardio!!! :) How does Tracy manage to look so elegant when she is doing it? :)

Today I asked my bf to take some pics while I was jumping DC. And to be honest, I was a little shocked. :) I look sooooo funny. God, couldn't stop laughing. I don't look like I am working out, I look like I'm a child jumping on a trampoline... being silly too... And then look at the video.... OMG!



So, all in all, I have to say, I look ridiculous... And it is on day 83 of Meta - so I am supposed to be quite good in DC by now... But I still look like a little hippopotamus in training leggins jumping away :) Funny. :) But still, you have to agree - the view behind is breathtaking

Enough of making fun on my account... Let's get serious :) After overall three classes of tennis, I finally was able to return to every-day TA work outs. My muscles are still sore a little, but not too bad really. Tennis was fun, but returning to Meta feels good. I think I will try to combine it all now - I just needed my muscles to stop aching so much after every time playing tennis.

The MS in level 9 still kills me. I actually found arms quite hard - can't say I had that feeling ever since level 2 or 3... So, that is still a surprise: day 3 of level 9 and I still can hardly do the arms, and start screaming by the end. At the same time, abs seem quite doable - easier than in level 7 or 8. But the legs section. BOY!!!! 

The very first exercise, which started in this position
... and then you have to kick your leg up...

So, my working leg actually didn't feel too much - but the supporting leg on the mat was killing me after 5 reps already!!!! I was shocked!!! C'mon - first exercise and in level 9 and it kills me?? Grrrr!

The rest of MS feels more doable - tough, but doable at least... 

Off to work now again. Sigh.

1 comment: