Join this site and follow my blog to stay tuned to all my updates!

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Day 81 of Meta!!!!!

So, guess what? I have good news and bad news for you here. 

I'll start with the good news. Well, as you can see in the title, I did start level 9!!! Wohoo! Continuity is really soon. To be honest, my hope for no sore muscles anymore by yesterday was just hope. It never came true. Well, my muscles didn't hurt soooo much, but they were still sore, so MS was extremely hard - especially on my right arm and left leg. I have no idea why, but it was. Not to mention, it did kick my ass. And hard. Boy, it was a workout. I had sweat dripping on my mat, me panting and going through a liter of water in just those 30 minutes. In the end I did some stretching and collapsed right there on my mat. At some point during MS my boyfriend came into the room and asked if he could watch (cheeky!!!) - so I kept complaining that it is not muscular structure, but some kind of acrobatics!!! So, folks, it was hard.

Other good news - I continued with tennis today. Class two. Which was also OK, I could get most of the balls, and sometimes - may be one in 6 serves I actually had those nice strokes. That felt good!
Take #2: class 2 of tennis. Started playing with the real adult balls :) And this time on this pic my legs actually look bulky... Am I all sturdy or what? Hmmm

But here come the bad news. Tennis killed me again. I did something to my left leg - again! I got a cramp in the middle of the class, and was thinking I might collapse. Had to take a breather and a water break, and then continue, but the pain never went away. And my right arm is also killing me again - a bit higher up this time, close to the shoulder. Soooo.... no MS for me today. And I will go to bed today with the hope that tomorrow I will feel so much better. I always try to believe in the best! Good day y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment