Join this site and follow my blog to stay tuned to all my updates!

Monday, July 23, 2012

My UNhealthy addictions

I know I am trying to encourage healthy eating, and working out, and generally leading healthy life style. Well.... I am not judging when you don't lead a healthy life style... So I expect not to be judged by anyone as well. I am only human, and of course I am far from perfect. The fact that I WANT and ASPIRE to lead a healthy life does NOT mean that I always DO lead it. 

So, today I wanted to make a little confession. I wanted to talk about my little addictions which I have... Everyone has weak sides, I know it. And I have to be honest: I am not precisely trying to fight them too hard. I am simply trying to slowly reduce them, but I do NOT even WANT to live without them. So here we go...

1. M&M's. I know it is silly. I know. But when I have a pack of those yummy chocolated peanuts with probably artificial colouring, I just go peanuts! I ask my bf to buy them ONLY in small packs, because I end up finishing the whole pack anyway - regardless of the size. 
This is a pretty big pack.... And I still ate it in like 2 days...
So as you can guess, lots of my calories almost every day come from the M&M's. Sigh. But I am planning to go a little bit down on them.

2. Raffaello's. Yes, I love the coconut filling and cream... And I know, it is again lots of sweet calories, but I can't resist when I have an open pack of them in front of me. Though it is easier than M&M's.

Finally and the worst...

3. Wine. I LOVE red wine. I didn't use to, but I love it now. We sometimes have wine with dinner almost every day. And I know it is not healthy at all, it is not a bit too much chocolate, but when the good bottle of wine is open and on the table, boy I need one more glass of it. It tastes sooo good. So we decided not to drink anything alcoholic during the working week, and go out on the weekends, it works most of the time. And starting in August I am quitting drinking and going dry for 30 days. Need to clean my body. :) So that's a good step forward, I think!

No comments:

Post a Comment