Join this site and follow my blog to stay tuned to all my updates!

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Teaser: pics in level 8...

Folks, I decided to wait with the final pics of my results in Meta till I actually finish it: it is only 1 level left, only 9 more workouts, so if I publish anything now, it would be a little disappointing in 10 days: I don't expect HUUUGE changes in the last 10 days of Meta. Don't get me wrong, there will be changes, but not so visible I guess. (Besides, I am feeling a little bloated recently, so should wait a little)

So, you have to wait for the final comparison pics for another 2 weeks or so. But right now, as I did promise something, I am giving a little bit of a teaser :) 

Some of you might recognise the picture below which was taken 7 years ago (or for those who are new to my blog, see my post "A little bit of history and pictures")... This picture (on the left) was taken when I was much younger, I didn't do any sports, but rather kept up the skinny self by not eating too much. Those were still the days, when metabolism was fast and I didn't have a worry in the world :) In all senses: I was a carefree student, not worried about jobs and money, not because I had money, but just because that is how you are when you are a student. I had some random jobs here and there. I studied, I succeeded and failed, and didn't really bother to exercise. But I was younger!

And so now I noticed some similarity of this old photo with the pic taken from the holiday we had in Italy this past June. And I thought to compare. And I myself was surprised. Truly. This was in a way a pic I was aspiring to: slender and kinda fit. But the comparison surprised even me. First, I do look as slim. If not slimmer. But, hey - second, I also look better and much more fit! Just look at those muscles on my upper-back, and look at that bum??!! I never had such a round cute bum!!!  Well, I'm not going to stop now. No, no, no! In four months I managed to get the body I wanted and even more than I ever thought possible, to be honest. I wish you all the same, guys! :) Impress yourselves and often!


2 comments:

  1. Great bum!
    Some women seem to look better when growing older, like a good wine, as they say! Like Demi Moore, so you'r on the right way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well... I think I never actually looked better :) Or rather my ass never looked better :)

      Delete