Join this site and follow my blog to stay tuned to all my updates!

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Cardio and Mat

So, today I woke up again with some sore muscles - but just a bit. Oh how it is welcome though. It is a pure pleasure, I would even say - delight :)

Today I was trying to work, but it didn't turn out so good - can't concentrate for the past couple weeks (!!!). So instead I started procrastinating and thought the best way is to workout. At least it is useful.

So I did 40 minutes of Beginners Dance Cardio (BDC) - in the end was sweating quite a bit. Then decided to continue the Mat workout. So all in all, 1.5 hour training today. Nice procrastination huh? Mat was again challenging, and I honestly couldn't do it all. The arms section is simply killing me, today I even missed the section with weights. The standing legs and butt section is sooo much worse on my right leg - because my left (supporting) one is killing me - almost literally. :) I sometimes had to put down the right leg - not cos it got tired, but because the left one was on fire... Hmmm what else. Lying abs is still hard, but I try to muddle through. And my absolute fav still is standing abs - so much fun!

All in all so far I feel great - as if I can feel every muscle in my body, I straightened out and feel like I'm reaching the sky, I even feel more energetic. So, will try to work now... :) Wish me luck.

4 comments:

  1. While being in training constantly, you;ll feel this pain less with every newcoming day, unless it vanish at all. When you're in good form, muscles are strong, the pain won't come.
    By the way, a good way to ease it - is to take a hot bath just after the trainig, it will stretch the muscles and give them rest. It relly works)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this pain actually after TAM, it is not bad in a way - it is great. It does not really hurt, it just makes you feel awakened. And I know, it would go away, but I don't really want it to :))))

      Bath - no bath in my little student flat :)))) Germans in general seem not to like baths too much :) But hot shower it is then at least :)

      Delete
  2. It is the best training when you become even more energetic than before! It means that you did all right!!! I know this feeling, it is great, it is like feeling a Superman...sorry...a Supergirl!!!))

    ReplyDelete