Join this site and follow my blog to stay tuned to all my updates!

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

DVD's

As I heard a lot of talk about the problem with DVD's - particularly with the 3rd disk (for transform 4-6), for example crazilittledi on Youtube, whom I have been following to know more opinions about Meta) has a couple of videos on that... Also many people complained in the TAM Community, and it seems that the biggest problem is with Omni DVD's. 

So, the advice one can give you:
  • Make sure that Omni is your correct body type (may be it is better to get Hip or Glute - depending on your tendencies).
  • If you are sure Omni are the disks you need, make sure you check them as soon as you get them (this means not just checking the surface, but playing them - each of the transform videos - at least in fast-forward and stopping in some places)!  If they are damaged (not playing, etc), you should write the services right away, because (especially if like me you are living outside of States) shipment will take some time (though I think I got mine quite fast: only 14 working days). 

I checked mine and seems like I lucked out: all DVD's work, and each transform video works. Phew. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment