Join this site and follow my blog to stay tuned to all my updates!

Saturday, February 4, 2012

TA Mat Workout

So, today I woke up with a bit of abs muscle pain. But oh my - does it feel good! I absolutely love this soreness. As promised earlier, today I tried the Mat Workout. There are some videos of it available on Youtube.


(I am not sure it is legal to have those videos on Youtube actually, but I was not the one who put them up there...)

So, my impressions? I am happy so far. If the workout of muscular structure (MS) will be similar, I should be happy with it - at least in the beginning. I like these kind of simple exercises, which you do on your own, in a bit of your own tempo... it is in a way really calm. However, it is indeed - for me for sure - very challenging. I was sweating - and its not like a jumping cardio or anything... The arm section is really long for me - my arms were on fire most of the time - I could not do all of it, had to have a "shake" once in a while, but I guess its good, right? The abs section is good, and even though I really hate doing abs, as I feel nauseous every time I do it, but this one was good - I didn't feel bad at all. It was challenging, so I couldn't do all of it, but I tried. I absolutely love the standing abs section! And I really don't want a six-pack, so a sexy tummy it is :) I like Tracy's explanations in this DVD, and I really like her almost serene attitude. Very easy to follow and - well in a way - relaxing. What I also found great - it got me all moving, all body. Though I needed some more stretching in the end, so I did an extra 10 min on stretching and stuff.

All in all, I like it. Can't wait to start Meta. And can't wait to go on diet. :)

Today I also recorded my measurements first time. Will do it again on the first day of Meta and every 10 days of training then.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats!!! I love this muscle pain too! It is good that you;ve started to prepare yourself for this challenge, it is like a rehearsal, right? Wish you good luck!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it is also to get some endurance and stuff.

    ReplyDelete