Join this site and follow my blog to stay tuned to all my updates!

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Coming soon... the Metamorphosis!

It's been nearly a week. I have to say, as I was moving, I didn't have enough time to train every day or even every other day - I did only 2 workouts since Feb. 9th. Bad me. But oh well, this is the time to get ready, the challenge starts later...

At the same time, I have come back to my salsa dancing, so I had already 4 hours of it in the past 3 days - which I think is OK. Though, I have to say, I don't get such a workout while we train. There is a really good warm-up when we get drilled on shines, but it is only 10-15 minutes, then we start learning either new shines, body movement, or sequences, hence, it is not so much of physical training... But it is good to be back dancing, see the same old faces around and enjoy the atmosphere.

And finally, big news: I am finally starting Meta on February 20th, 2012. It will be my first day. So, I am prepared - more or less. I have the mind set to do it - and that is the most important thing. I have my mat - and as I heard a lot of people in the community talking about high impact on the hip-sides in many exercises during the MS, I bought a thick 1.5cm mat, instead of the thin yoga-mats. I have the food processor - got it online and it arrived yday in a huuuge box. I will go shopping on Saturday for all the groceries I would need for week one (shopping list will follow soon). I will have a difficult maths course next week 9 to 5pm, but there is nothing I can change, and to be honest - I don't want to. I want to start with Meta as soon as possible. I was simply waiting to move back to Bremen, feel a little settled, and start my transformation. Yey!

No comments:

Post a Comment